Tuesday 29 December 2020

The radiator saga continues

So after the first supplier cancelled from Germany, I went back to eBay and found another.

This one from the Czech Republic. All of the ads are very much the same. This makes me think that in reality they are all the same Chinese company...

The rads are all made in China! 

The ČR version was a little cheaper and was free delivery. I ordered it.

Next morning. eBay email to say it couldn't be delivered to UK as they had closed the Czech warehouse.

Another refund to my PayPal.

Back to Google and eBay. Others available from China so I ordered one. Thinking that it would be posted rather than use a flakey courier service.

A longish wait for the order to be confirmed. This morning an eBay update. Dispatched.

No firm delivery date as we are in the hands of post offices around the globe. And the container ship making good progress....

No comments:

Post a Comment