Thursday 2 September 2021

Fuel Stop - Murco

I'll have to stop going to the Murco Garage as they only do diesel and 95 Unleaded. The latter now E10 and I don't know how that will be in the Kettle. Looks like I will have to move to the less shitty E5 Super at other stations. The Strom and Juke both run on E10.

The reason I went out is that on Saturday, we have an informal meeting of Kettle Club members at Rye Strand.

It was planned then we got informed that there was an official club run the week after.  I can't go on the 11th and so stuck with the plan to go on the 4th.

See who turns up.

Anyway I entered the details into Fuelly as usual and was amazed to see  over 44mpg to that last tank.  I can't remember where I have been for 88 miles since the last fill-up but there you go, the computer never lies.



No comments:

Post a Comment