Tuesday 5 October 2021

Rye Kettle Meet - October 9th

We have another Kettle meeting planned for October 9th at 10am at the Strand in Rye.

It all depends on the weather and also another whether, if anyone wants to turn up.  It's not looking too good on the Kettle Club Forum.  Only one person replied.

No one wants to take a bike with highly polished alloy and chrome out in the torrential rain we have been having for the best part of a week. I know I don't!

With the current fuel crisis it is looking like getting a full tank of  unleaded to get me there could be the biggest challenge.  Currently I have some fuel sloshing about the tank. Certainly not enough to get me to Rye, and back! It's only 45 miles there and back!

I might have to go on the V-Strom! I have about 80 miles to empty in Vera!

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment