Thursday 21 July 2022

Thursday Ride-Out

With the Kettle Club meet on Sunday in Rye I decided to get the bike out and give her a short run.

It took a few kicks to get her to start. Not a lot of action from the electric boot.

First stop was Six Mile Garage to fill the tank. I couldn't remember when I last filled up and so 14.05 litres seemed a reasonable amount to squeeze in. Suzi still wasn't on reserve so I didn't know how much I could squeeze out of her.

She started first press of the button. Of course.

I set off back the way I had come and took a run down the M20 to Folkestone and then up to the Battle of Britain Memorial. Purely to put some miles under the tyres.

Another quick jab on the button to start and back into Folkestone to drop into Bob's for some whelks. One kick to start this time.

A smooth run back.  Another thirty or so miles since the rebuild. Run in yet?

Fuelly shows she has done 506 miles since she came back last year. Averaging around 34.5 to the gallon. Not the highest but getting better than the high twenties from the past!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment