Saturday 29 July 2023

Suzi.... Awaaaay!

Today the weather did the opposite to the forecast. Instead of rain in the afternoon it has been ☀️!

So rather than slog about on the bus, I went on the bike. I pulled the Kettle out and she started second press on the button. I am sure it would have been first if I had forgotten to depress the choke lever.

The bike is lower than the V-Strom and I can get both feet flat on the ground. 

Once on the move with the BT46 tyres it steers very quickly. The first time out I tended to oversteer a little until I got used to the balance and steer.

So today it was like a dream. Just a short ride to Folkestone Invicta for the football. 

After the last longer ride to Gibson's Farm Shop, today was very short. 

I decided to put some fuel in to see what mpg I was getting especially after the "spirited" ride the other day.

An amazing 38.2mpg..... Maybe as it frees up....


No comments:

Post a Comment